TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We may also collect and store information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Websites (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- We may gather information about your use of the Websites by using a cookie file. When used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer.
Event Booking Conditions
- In light of the worldwide impact of Covid-19 and the current difficulty in planning international travel, we have updated our Event Booking Conditions. Please see the full statement here.
- Should there be an official travel ban imposed at the time of the summit (27th – 28th October 2021) you will be able to 1) transfer your ticket to an appropriate colleague to attend in your place, or 2) transfer your ticket to an alternative AgriBriefing event, or 3) receive a full refund on the ticket price when booking a two day ticket only.
- All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing.
- For package bookings that include a two night hotel stay, payment for this package must be received within 30 days or your accommodation place may be forfeited. Once full payment has been received, your hotel room will be booked and confirmed with you. Please note, for any package offers purchased, due to the hotel bookings being held by a third party, this part of your ticket may not be refundable. For full pricing details please get in touch.
- When booking a hotel stay with your ticket, you will receive a two night stay in a Superior Room at The Fairmont Grand Hotel in Geneva on Tuesday 27th October and Wednesday 28th October 2021. You will receive a separate confirmation email with details of your room booking.
- Group discount registrations must be made together in the same booking. The group discount becomes invalid if any delegate cancels their registration.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Tickets are required for each individual delegate who wishes to attend. Delegate tickets cannot be used by different individuals on different days.
- Invoices are payable within 30 days, and must be paid in full prior to the event date. If you fail to make full payment within 14 days of receiving a payment reminder we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- We reserve the right to alter the programme, location, timing and venue without notice due to any unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
- Force Majeure. If the Organiser is delayed in, or prevented from, performing any provision of the Contract as a result of any fire, flood, extremes of weather, unavoidable accident, lock out, strike, labour dispute, industrial action of any kind, breakdown of plant or equipment, national calamity or riot, act of God, National Mourning, Outbreak of Disease, the enactment of any Act of Parliament or the act of any other legally constituted authority, any cause or event arising out of or attributable to war or national emergency or any other cause or event (whether or not similar to any of the foregoing) outside the reasonable control of the Organiser, such delay or non-performance shall not constitute any breach of the Contract nor will the Organiser incur any liability to any attendee in relation to it.
- Cancellation of the Conference by the Organiser. The Organiser has the right, at all times, to abandon, cancel, curtail or suspend the conference in whole or in part if, in the Organiser’s opinion, it becomes necessary as a result of any such event or circumstance as is referred above. If the Organiser shall in its absolute discretion decide to do so, it will not have any liability to any attendee in relation to the Organiser’s exercise of its rights under this paragraph (including without limitation any liability, costs, expenses or damage incurred by any attendee). All attendees should ensure that they have satisfactory insurance cover.
Code of Conduct
- AgriBriefing recognises that it has an important role to play within the Industry it serves. This includes the championing of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the agribusiness sector.
- Our events are dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices.
- We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any event venue, including talks, workshops, exhibitions, parties, Twitter and other online media.
- Event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers.