Connect effortlessly with leaders of the animal nutrition and feed industry 365 days of the year.
Feedinfo Connect is the place for exclusive year-round networking and content for leaders from the animal nutrition and feed industry.
With the increasing need for digital interaction and connections, Feedinfo Connect allows you to interact with your peers ahead of the Feedinfo Summit in October thanks to an easy-to-use platform.
As an extension of the Feedinfo Summit, and part of your ticket for the physical event, Feedinfo Connect will allow you to gain access to a selective pool of senior professionals which you can meet through structured group networking, group discussions on key topics, and one to one networking using a specialised AI matching tool ahead of the event.
By registering to the Summit and joining Feedinfo Connect you will:
- Access a targeted and exclusive year-round content and networking platform
- Make meaningful connections ahead of the Feedinfo Summit in October
- Discuss key issues and work towards implementing solutions to the biggest challenges facing our industry
- Share your views and ground-breaking insights through one-to-one discussions
- Use the AI matching tool to meet and network with your fellow Feedinfo Connect members
- Join and shape content sessions including workshops, roundtables, presentations and structured networking
By registering to the Feedinfo Summit in October, you will automatically become a member of Feedinfo Connect. Secure your place by registering here.
Access digital content from today
Feedinfo Connect Sustainability Working Group – Panel Discussion
The Sustainability working group of Feedinfo Connect met to discuss what the industry could do to address challenges including climate change, emissions of pollutants, and land-use changes.
To start we heard from a panel of speakers who are senior leaders from global industry players:
• Mariano Berdegue, Global Leader of Strategic Marketing and Technology, Cargill Animal Nutrition
• Aart Mateboer, Vice President Animal Nutrition, Danisco Animal Nutrition (IFF)
• Gilberto Tomazoni, CEO, JBS
Life after COVID-19
Three members of our Summit Leaders Network joined Emma Penny, MD of Feedinfo for a webcast plus live Q&A entitled ‘Life after COVID-19’.
Click here to view the recording.
Reorganising business for success in a post-Covid world
It’s not just about Covid-19
Leadership in turbulent times
Setting the agenda