The Feedinfo Summit will address the biggest issues for senior leaders from the global animal nutrition and feed sector to talk openly and plan for the future of the industry. It represents a collective of the animal nutrition and feed industries’ leading lights, the people and organisations who shape the market we’re proud to be part of.
The 2021 Summit agenda is currently being developed with our Leaders Network and will enable attendees to reflect on and address the industry’s biggest questions, including:
– How can livestock supply chains be more sustainable?
– Why is there so much misinformation and how can we change the industry’s perception?
– What has the feed industry learned from the Covid-19 pandemic?
– What’s the next big livestock disease and how should we be preparing?
– What are leaders in other sectors doing to tackle these challenges and innovate?
– How can you, your competitors, clients and suppliers work together to futureproof our industry?
In preparation for the event in 2021, we’ll regularly publish new content on this website. This is the place to find out what’s on the minds of this unique panel of industry leaders – keep visiting this page and look out for our email updates. Click here to subscribe to our alerts.
The Feedinfo Summit 2021 – Registration is Open
Feedinfo is delighted to announce that registration is now open for The Feedinfo Summit 2021, which will take place on 28th – 29th April at Fairmont Grand Hotel in Geneva.
Book your ticket now for this exclusive global gathering of forward-thinking leaders from the animal nutrition and feed industry, who are committed to the future of their value chain.
Read the press release now on Feedinfo’s public website
Life after COVID-19
Three members of our Summit Leaders Network joined Emma Penny, MD of Feedinfo for a webcast plus live Q&A entitled ‘Life after COVID-19’.
Click here to view the recording.
Reorganising business for success in a post-Covid world
It’s not just about Covid-19
Leadership in turbulent times
Setting the agenda